- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Current Cut. This narrow passage between North Eleuthera and Current Island is loaded with marine life and provides a roller-coaster ride on the currents. You'll want a boat and a guide, as the current can be very fast. end of Current road, Current, Eleuthera Island.
Devil's Backbone. In North Eleuthera, Devil's Backbone offers a tricky reef area with a nearly infinite number of dive sites and a large number of wrecks. Contact a local dive shop to schedule a trip. North Eleuthera, Eleuthera Island.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's