- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oceanview Farm. The island's only horseback riding facility offers two trail rides daily, at 9:30 am and 11 am, through mangroves and wild orchids, around a lake, and onto a pink-sand beach. The fee is $100 per person, with group rates available. Prior experience is not necessary, but riders must be 12 years of age or older. Banks Rd., Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera Island. 242/332–3671. www.oceanview242.com. Mon.–Sat. 9–4. Closed Sun.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Horseback Riding
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's