Sights & Attractions in Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands
|A-B C-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Andros Barrier Reef
Divers can't get enough of the sprawling Andros Barrier Reef...
Androsia Batik Works Factory
Brilliantly colored batik fabric called Androsia is designed...
|Local Interest–Sight||Central Andros|
Most of the island's residents live in Bailey Town in small...
Bimini Biological Field Station Sharklab
Showcased often on the Discovery Channel and other TV shows...
|Nature Preserves||South Bimini|
The Bimini Museum, sheltered in the restored (1921) two-story...
|Museums / Galleries||North Bimini|
Bimini Nature Trail
Developed by Bimini Sands Resort on undeveloped property, this...
Avid divers shouldn't miss a trip to underwater Bimini Road...
|Geological Sites||North Bimini|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional