- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dolphin House Review
Bimini historian and poet laureate Mr. Ashley Saunders has spent decades constructing this eclectic home and guesthouse from materials salvaged from local construction sites and the sea. Mr. Saunders offers walking tours of Alice Town which begin wth a tour of his structure—named for the 27 mosaic, sculpted, and painted dolphins throughout—then continues through Alice Town to tell the island's history.
- Address: Alice Town between King's and Queen's Hwys., North Bimini
- Phone: 242/347–3201
- Cost: Tours $20/hr
- Hours: By appointment.
- Location: North Bimini
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. ... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more