Barefoot Bar and Grill
Barefoot Bar and Grill Review
Every table has a nice ocean view at this warm and friendly beachfront restaurant and bar at the Seascape Inn. Owners Mickey and Joan McGowan do the baking and cooking themselves. If you are staying at another inn or plan on arriving by boat, make sure to call at least one day ahead (if not more) so they can accommodate you. Grilled chicken salad, burgers, sandwiches on kaiser rolls, and at times, quesadillas, are ample lunch temptations. Lunch items can also be prepared to take along as picnics on a daily outing. Chicken in white wine–lime sauce, roast pork loin, grilled steaks, and fresh fish of the day are a few dinner sensations. Even if you're full, the chocolate ganache, Grand Marnier–chocolate cloud, and homemade ice creams should not be missed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's