- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Conch Sound Resort Inn Restaurant and Bar
Conch Sound Resort Inn Restaurant and Bar Review
This diner-style restaurant serves hearty Bahamian and traditional dishes indoors and on the pool terrace. Scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, home fries, and pancakes will fill you up at breakfast. For lunch, conch salad, burgers, fried conch, and grouper with slaw are menu mainstays. Fresh fish, usually fried (though you can request grilled or pan-sautéed), and broiled lobster dominate the dinner choices, but often you can order Bahamian chicken, pork chops, or a steak to go with a garden salad, peas 'n' rice, or macaroni and cheese. The convivial staff creates a snappy aura, and on weekends the outdoor bar is a party spot for locals and guests alike.
- Address: Conch Sound Resort Inn, Conch Sound Hwy. between Nicholl's Town and Conch Sound, Nicholl's Town, Andros Island
- Phone: 242/329-2060
- Location: North Andros
- No credit cards.
- Hrs vary; call ahead.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer — $1,749 Royal Caribbean
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
I WAS STOLEN BY A HOTEL´S STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
Unfortunately, as it seems, not only in Brazil consumers have their rights violated. Some companies Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Don't settle for a backyard barbecue this Memorial Day.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more