- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Captain Bob's Review
Across from the Sea Crest Marina, centrally located in Alice Town, this casual joint starts serving rib-sticking American and Bahamian breakfasts (try the conch or lobster omelet) at 6:30 am seven days a week. This is an ideal place for anglers to start their day before heading out to the flats or the blue water. Lunches of burgers, conch, soups, salads, and fresh fish are served until 2 pm Monday through Saturday and until 1 pm on Sunday. After a long day on the sea, step in for a hearty dinner (summer only) of stuffed lobster or the popular seafood platter. If you call ahead, fishing lunches to take out on your boat can be prepared.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., Alice Town, North Bimini
- Phone: 242/347–3260
- Location: North Bimini
- No credit cards.
- No dinner from Fall through Spring.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more