- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Conch Sound Review
South of Nicholl's Town, Conch Sound is a wide protected bay with strands of white sand and tranquil waters. Swimmers and bonefishers can wade on their own on the easily accessible flats. Commercial fishermen bring their catches to a little beach park where you can buy what's fresh if your timing is right (ask around to find out what time they usually come in from fishing). A small offshore blue hole beckons snorkelers a short way off the beach.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $117 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Stay Free BookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' w/Air Credit, up to 65% Off Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- $159 -- Nassau 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 40% Off — $159 Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
I WAS STOLEN BY A HOTEL´S STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
Unfortunately, as it seems, not only in Brazil consumers have their rights violated. Some companies Read more
Trip report – San Salvador Bahamas
It was the best of trips, it was the worst of trips.
We got up at 4am & attempted to leave Portland, Me at 7:15am to arrive Nassau 3pm. Had reservations a Read more
· News & Features
Don't settle for a backyard barbecue this Memorial Day. ... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more