Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands Hotel Reviews
Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands have accommodations to suit most tastes, from a handful of luxury properties on private cays (pronounced "keys") and remote beaches to simple fishing lodges and funky hotels with swinging nightlife on weekends. Figure out what you want—service, amenities, activities—then do your homework. Comfortable motel-style accommodations are most common, and usually have a restaurant and bar. Some fishing lodges are not well suited to overall vacationing or for families with small children. Some lodges don't have air-conditioning, in-room telephones and TVs, or Internet. Most do have a phone for guest use on the property, and some will have a computer with Internet in the lobby area. Often you must pay your hotel bill in cash. If these issues are important to you, check with the hotel before you book. And remember, even places that say they have Internet service may not have it all the time, as connections can go on the blink without warning.
Rates typically stay constant throughout the year in Andros and the Berry Islands. In Bimini, spring and summer are high season, and rates reflect that.
Browse Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's