Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Bonefish: Andros has a reputation for the best bonefishing in the world, and Bimini comes in a close second. Hire a fishing guide to teach you how to fly-fish, then cruise the West Side flats of Andros Island or Bimini's North Sound Lagoon in pursuit of the elusive "gray ghost."
Charter a boat: Explore the necklace of islands that comprise Bimini and the Berries. Start in Bimini and end up in Chub Cay. It's quite possible that you may choose not to come back.
Dive Andros Island: Go with the diving experts at Small Hope Bay and drop "over the wall" or explore some of Andros's magnificent reefs.Updated: 12-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's