- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Bimini has excellent diving opportunities, particularly for watching marine life. Off the shore of South Bimini, the concrete wreck of Sapona attracts snorkelers as well as partiers.
Bimini Sands Resort & Marina. For guests of the hotel and day-trippers, Bimini Sands Resort & Marina has an excellent recreation program that includes snorkeling excursions to reefs, wrecks, and the Bimini Road to Atlantis. It also offers kayaking trips, boat tours, shark encounters, tours of the Bimini Nature Trail, and Kid's Club activities. South Bimini, Bimini. 242/347–3500. www.biminisands.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe