- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Congo Town Airport (TZN) is a mile south of Drigg's Hill and receives daily flights from Nassau via Western Air. Taxis meet incoming flights.
A free government ferry makes the half-hour trip between Mangrove Cay and South Andros twice daily. It departs from South Andros at 9 am and 5 pm and from Mangrove Cay at 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, but schedules are subject to change. Call the Commissioner's Office for information. There's no public transportation from Central Andros to Mangrove Cay.
Lenglo Car Rental (Congo Town, Andros Island. 242/369–1702.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's