- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The San Andros airport (SAQ) has flights from Nassau via SkyBahamas and Western Air. Taxis meet incoming flights.
You can get around on foot in Nicholl's Town; car rentals are available for exploring the island's 65 miles of Queen's Highway and feeder roads in the north. They run about $70 to $85 a day. Main roads are in Central Andros are in good shape, but watch out for potholes in North Andros.
A & H Car Rental (Fresh Creek, Andros Island. 242/329-2685.)
Executive Car Rental (Nicholl's Town, Andros Island. 242/329–2636.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's