- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The San Andros airport (SAQ) has flights from Nassau via Performance Air and Western Air. Taxis meet incoming flights.
You can get around by foot in Nicholl's Town; car rentals are available for exploring the island's 65 mi of Queen's Highway and feeder roads in the north. They run about $70 to $85 a day. Main roads are in good shape, but watch out for potholes on the north end of North Andros.
Executive Car Rental (Nicholl's Town, Andros Island. 242/329–2636.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe