- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
No trip to Aruba is complete without a visit to the California Lighthouse and it's also worth exploring the rugged area of the Island's Western tip. This is the transition point between Aruba's calmer and rougher coasts. Malmok Beach and Arashi Beach are popular for windsurfing and are excellent for grabbing dramatic sunset photos.
Western Aruba at a Glance
Elsewhere in Aruba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's