- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Before leaving home, contact the Aruba Tourism Authority at one of its many offices. On Aruba the tourist office has free brochures and information officers who are ready to answer any questions you may have, weekdays 7:30 am–4:30 pm.
The Caribbean Tourism Organization (www.onecaribbean.org), which has information on the island, is another good resource.
Aruba Tourism Authority (L.G. Smith Blvd. 172, Eagle Beach. 954/767–6477 in Fort Lauderdale; 201/330–0800 in Weehawken, NJ; 297/582–3777 in Aruba. www.aruba.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's