- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
From Aruba to the United States or Canada a letter costs Afl2.20 (about $1.25) and a postcard costs Afl1.30 (75¢). Expect it to take one to two weeks. When addressing letters to Aruba, don't worry about the lack of formal addresses or postal codes; the island's postal service knows where to go.
If you need to send a package in a hurry, there are a few options. The Federal Express office across from the airport offers overnight service to the United States if you get your package in before 3 pm. Another big courier service is UPS, and there are also several smaller local courier services that provide international deliveries, most of them open weekdays 9 to 5. Check the local phone book for details.
Federal Express service is available in downtown Oranjestad.
FedEx (Browninvest Financial Center, Wayaca 31-A, Oranjestad. 297/592–9039.)
UPS (Rockefellerstraat 3, Oranjestad. 297/582–8646.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's