- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Each day, from 6 am to midnight, buses make hourly trips between the beach hotels and downtown Oranjestad. The one-way fare is $1.25, and the round-trip fare is $2.25. Exact change is preferred. Buses also run down the coast from Oranjestad to San Nicolas for the same fare. Contact the Aruba Tourism Authority for schedules. Buses run from the airport terminal to hotels every 15 minutes during the day until 8 pm, and once an hour from 8:40 pm to 12:40 am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's