Sights & Attractions in Aruba
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alto Vista Chapel
Alone near the island's northwest corner sits this scenic little...
Arikok National Park
Nearly 20% of Aruba is part of this national park, which sprawls...
Aruba Ostrich Farm
Everything you ever wanted to know about the world's largest...
The factory that manufactures the excellent local beer, Balashi...
|Wineries / Breweries||Aruba|
Hundreds of butterflies from around the world flutter about this...
|Nature Preserves, Farms||Aruba|
Named for its shape (hooiberg means "haystack" in Dutch), this...
|Geological Sites, Viewpoints||Aruba|
The massive boulders at Ayo and Casibari are a mystery, as they...
|Archaeological Sites, Geological Sites||Aruba|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air, $950 Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $429 & up -- 5- & 6-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Royal Caribbean American Express Travel
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com