- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Aruba
Ruinas del Mar
Ruinas del Mar Review
Locally cut limestone walls, lush gardens, black swans and falling water make this one of the most stylish restaurants on the island. Try to get a seat near the torch-lit koi pond. The food is good, not exceptional, but the surroundings make this establishment well worth a visit. The Sunday champagne brunch buffet is a wonder and may be the best bet in terms of price. A 15% service charge is added to your check.
- Address: Hyatt Regency Aruba Beach Resort & Casino, J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 85, Palm Beach
- Phone: 297/586–1234
- Location: Palm Beach and Noord
- No lunch. No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a wonderfully relaxing November getaway to Aruba. Read more
The day of our wedding at the Riu was amazing. Read more
Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more
Come August, trips to the Caribbean seem all but off the table for a few months.... Read more