- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There's rarely a day when there aren't at least two cruise ships docked in Oranjestad, so the downtown shopping area is usually bustling. Some of the smaller stores are closed Sunday, but virtually all the larger ones are open to accommodate cruise passengers looking for bargains. When there are more than two ships in port, expect lines at retail outlets and long waits at restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's