Nightlife & the Arts in Aruba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aruba Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C D-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This Dutch-style café pulls in a loud, fun crowd, especially for...
|Cafes||Palm Beach and Noord|
Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival
For a few nights each October you can hear jazz and Latin music...
Held most Thursdays from 6 to 10 pm, this family-friendly festival...
Cas Di Cultura
The National Theater of Aruba, the island's cultural center...
The Casino at the Radisson Aruba Resort
Although it measures 16,000 square feet, this casino takes a...
|Casinos||Palm Beach and Noord|
An Aruba institution since 1941, Charlie's is far from most hotels...
Since 1948, Cheta's has been a real locals' joint. It holds no...
Live bands perform most weekends at this popular downtown hangout...
Adorned with Austrian crystal chandeliers and gold-leaf columns...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's