- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This area is often referred to as Aruba's low-rise hotel area. It's lined with smaller boutique resorts and time-share resorts. Eagle Beach is considered one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, the white sand here seems to stretch on forever. The water is great for swimming and there are numerous refreshment spots along the beach. Although the beach can get busy during the day there's never a problem finding a spot, but if you're looking for shade, it's best to stick near one of the hotel bar huts along the beach.
Eagle Beach at a Glance
Elsewhere in Aruba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's