Submarine Excursions in Aruba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atlantis Submarines. Explore an underwater reef teeming with marine life without getting wet. Atlantis operates a 65-foot air-conditioned sub, Atlantis VI, which takes 48 passengers for a two-hour tour 95 to 150 feet below the surface along Barcadera Reef ($118 per person). There is no restroom on board so plan accordingly. The company also owns the Seaworld Explorer, a semisubmersible that allows you to sit and view Aruba's marine habitat from 5 feet below the surface ($46 per person). Make reservations a day in advance. Renaissance Marina, L.G. Smith Blvd. 82, Oranjestad. 297/583–6090. www.depalmtours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's