Bowling in Aruba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eagle Bowling Palace. The Eagle has 16 lanes, a snack bar, and a cocktail lounge. It's open Monday and Tuesday from 5 pm to 1 am; Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 am to 1 am; and on Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 2 am. Children under 12 can bowl until 7 pm. One lane for one hour will cost $14 to $17, depending on the time of day. Sasakiweg, Pos Abou, Oranjestad. 297/583–5038.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's