Sights & Attractions in Antigua and Barbuda
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Antigua and Barbuda
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Divine
At the south gate of the Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Divine...
Just outside the village of Pares, a marked dirt road leads to...
|Museums / Galleries||Antigua|
This ½-mile (1-km) beige ribbon on the southwest coast has stunning...
This limestone arch formation, sculpted by the crashing breakers...
Along a lengthy stretch of well-kept powder-soft white sand and...
This town sits on a lovely bay backed by former sugar plantations...
Fig Tree Drive
This often muddy, rutted, steep road takes you through the rain...
East of Liberta—one of the first settlements founded by freed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's