Nonsuch Bay Resort
At a Glance
- Contemporary luxury
- fully-equipped units
- standout cuisine
- lovely beach and setting
- superlative sailing fleet and lessons
- free Wi-Fi
- Remote settting mandates a car
- pretty but poky beach
- hilly layout presents mobility challenges
Check Rates from our Partners
Nonsuch Bay Resort Review
This exclusive 40-acre compound's handsome, gabled Georgian-style buildings cascade down the lushly landscaped hillside to the eponymous bay, flecked with sails. Aquatic activities abound, including sailing, windsurfing, and kite-surfing. International professionals give lessons to all levels. The enormous units are situated to maximize bay views from bedrooms and oversize verandas. Cathedral ceilings and French windows provide cross breezes, and natural materials, such as beautiful hardwood floors and accents, help bring the outdoors in. Each room is fully furnished, including stunning local crafts; the latest deluxe gadgetry: Studio Becker kitchens with Viking appliances and Kohler hardware, washer/dryers, widescreen LCD TVs, DVD players, and iPod docks; many have separate jetted tubs and rainfall showers. Additionally, four extraordinary hilltop villas offer the ultimate in luxe living.
- Address: Hughes Point, Nonsuch Bay, St. Philips
- Phone: 268/562–8000; 888/844–2480
- Website: www.nonsuchbayresort.com
- Location: Antigua and Barbuda
- 13 1-bedroom apartments, 16 2-bedroom apartments, 8 3-bedroom apartments, 7 2-bedroom cottages, 7 3-bedroom residences, 4 villas
- Rate includes some meals.
- Closed Sept.
View deals in Antigua and Barbuda for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More