- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Nonsuch Bay Resort
At a Glance
- Contemporary luxury
- fully-equipped units
- standout cuisine
- lovely beach and setting
- superlative sailing fleet and lessons
- free Wi-Fi
- Remote settting mandates a car
- pretty but poky beach
- hilly layout presents mobility challenges
Check Rates from our Partners
Nonsuch Bay Resort Review
This exclusive 40-acre compound's handsome, gabled Georgian-style buildings cascade down the lushly landscaped hillside to the eponymous bay, flecked with sails. Aquatic activities abound, including sailing, windsurfing, and kite-surfing. International professionals give lessons to all levels. The enormous units are situated to maximize bay views from bedrooms and oversize verandas. Cathedral ceilings and French windows provide cross breezes, and natural materials, such as beautiful hardwood floors and accents, help bring the outdoors in. Each room is fully furnished, including stunning local crafts; the latest deluxe gadgetry: Studio Becker kitchens with Viking appliances and Kohler hardware, washer/dryers, widescreen LCD TVs, DVD players, and iPod docks; many have separate jetted tubs and rainfall showers. Additionally, four extraordinary hilltop villas offer the ultimate in luxe living.
- Address: Hughes Point, Nonsuch Bay, St. Philips
- Phone: 268/562–8000; 888/844–2480
- Website: www.nonsuchbayresort.com
- Location: Antigua and Barbuda
- 13 1-bedroom apartments, 16 2-bedroom apartments, 8 3-bedroom apartments, 7 2-bedroom cottages, 7 3-bedroom residences, 4 villas.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Closed Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
If there is one destination that needs to be added to your bucket list it is Jumby Bay. Read more
We visited Elbow Cay and fell in LOVE with the golf cart for transportation, seclusion, and playing "Pirates of the Caribbean" by exploring neighboring islands everyday with our rented little boat. Read more
· News & Features
From roadside barbecues to brightly painted seaside shacks, Antigua's newest restaurants are offering... Read more
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more