- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Imposing Indonesian carved doors usher you into this bold and sexy Asian fusion spot. Flames flicker in the outdoor lily pond while candles illuminate lacquered dark-wood tables with blood-red napery and oversize fuchsia-color chairs. Exquisite pan-Pacific fare (with delicious detours to the Indian subcontinent) courts perfection through simplicity and precision: prawn spring rolls with hoisin–sweet chili sauce; superlative sashimi; entrées from Thai lobster curry to tandoori chicken; and green tea crème brûlée. The small main courses mandate tapas-style dining; the comprehensive wine list is pricey but offers values from intriguing lesser-known regions. Families appreciate the extensive, comparatively inexpensive children's menu.
- Address: Carlisle Bay, Old Road
- Phone: 268/484–0000
- Location: Antigua and Barbuda
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
If there is one destination that needs to be added to your bucket list it is Jumby Bay. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more
· News & Features
From roadside barbecues to brightly painted seaside shacks, Antigua's newest restaurants are offering ... Read more
This tropical wonderland is a dream for any sun-and-sea worshiper, and with direct flights available daily... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more