Antigua and Barbuda Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Antigua and Barbuda Hotel Reviews
Scattered along Antigua's beaches and hillsides are exclusive, elegant hideaways; romantic restored inns; and all-inclusive hot spots for couples. Check individual lodgings for restrictions (many have minimum stays during certain high-season periods). Look also for specials on the Web or from tour packagers, since hotels' quoted rack rates are often negotiable (up to 45% off in season). There are several new condo and villa developments; although not reviewed in this edition, Sugar Ridge opened in 2009 in the Jolly Harbour area. (Despite its nice if smallish units, elegant setting, Aveda Spa, and fine upscale restaurant, it suffers from the lack of beachfront.) At this writing, Tamarind Hills and South Point Resort are among several other major developments slated to open by 2014.
Browse Antigua and Barbuda Hotels
Browse Antigua and Barbuda Hotels By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe