Antigua and Barbuda Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Antigua and Barbuda
Beaches Galore: So many paradisiacal beaches of every size provide a tremendous selection for an island its size.
Nelson's Dockyard: One of the Caribbean's best examples of historic preservation.
Sailing Away: With several natural anchorages and tiny islets to explore, Antigua is a major sailing center.
Activities Galore: Land and water sports, sights to see, and nightlife.
Shopping Options: A nice selection of shopping options, from duty-free goods to local artists and craftspeople (especially distinctive ceramics).Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's