Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Plan Your Antigua and Barbuda Vacation
The wonder of Antigua, and especially its astonishingly undeveloped sister island, Barbuda, is that you can still play Robinson Crusoe here. Travel brochures trumpet the 365 sensuous beaches, "one for every day of the year," as locals love saying, though when the island was first developed for tourism, the unofficial count was 52 ("one for every weekend"). Either way, even longtime residents haven't combed every stretch of sand.
Scattered along Antigua's beaches and hillsides are exclusive, elegant hideaways; romantic restored inns; and all-inclusive hot spots for couples. Check...read more
Antigua's restaurants are almost a dying breed since the advent of all-inclusives. But several worthwhile hotel dining rooms and nightspots remain, especially...read more
Things To Do in Antigua and Barbuda
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
If there is one destination that needs to be added to your bucket list it is Jumby Bay. Read more
Assuming we, like Sally in Seattle who just posted, can manage the trip to the Caribbean from the West Coast, which of these islands offers the nicest "beach" experience?
The two resorts I'm considering Read more