- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are no nonstop flights to Anguilla from the United States. TransAnguilla Airways offers daily flights from Antigua, St. Thomas, and St. Kitts. Windward Islands Airways flies several times a day from St. Maarten (SXM). Anguilla Air Services is a reliable charter operation. LIAT comes in from Antigua, Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Tortola. Cape Air has two daily flights from San Juan (three on peak travel days).
Clayton J. Lloyd Airport (264/497–3510.)
Local Airline Contacts
Anguilla Air Services (264/498–5922 or 264/235–7122. www.anguillaairservices.com.)
Cape Air (866/227–3247 or 508/771–6944. www.capeair.com.)
LIAT (264/497–5002. www.liatairline.com.)
TransAnguilla Airways (264/497–8690. www.transanguilla.com.)
Windward Islands Airways (264/497–2748. www.fly-winair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's