Sights & Attractions in Anguilla
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Anguilla
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bethel Methodist Church
Not far from Sandy Ground, this charming little church is an excellent...
On the north coast just before the eastern tip of the island...
Follow the signs to Smokey's at the end of Cove Road, and you...
Government of Anguilla Judicial Department
Heritage Museum Collection
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity to learn about Anguilla...
|Museums / Galleries||Anguilla|
Anguillians have been fishing for centuries in the brightly painted...
|Marinas / Piers||Anguilla|
These mostly calm waters are surrounded by a slender beach. For...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Anguilla Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's