- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ocean Echo Review
Newly opened in 2012, this relaxed and friendly restaurant is great for salads, burgers, grills, pasta and fresh fish. Heartier appetites will enjoy the ribs and steaks. It's every day, nonstop, from lunch until late. Sunday, Friday, and Wednesday there is live music as well as the enticing possibility of a bit of dancing with an islandy cocktail in hand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning a trip in April. Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer.... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more