- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Roy's Bayside Grille
Roy's Bayside Grille Review
Some of the best grilled lobster on the island is served here, along with burgers, great fish-and-chips, and good home-style cooking. On Friday from 5:30–7:30 there's a happy hour with a special menu. On Sunday you can get roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, and there's free Wi-Fi. The prix fixe here ($$$$ is a good deal with lots of choices, and Ray's is very accomodating toward kids and people with food allergies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning a trip in April. Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer.... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more