- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hibernia Restaurant and Art Gallery
Hibernia Restaurant and Art Gallery Review
Some of the island's most creative dishes are served in this wood-beam cottage restaurant overlooking the water at the far eastern end of Anguilla. Unorthodox yet delectable culinary pairings—inspired by chef-owners Raoul Rodriguez and Mary Pat's annual travels to Asia—bring new tastes and energy to the tables. The restaurant uses local organic products whenever possible. Long-line fish is served with a gratin of local pumpkin, shiitake mushrooms, and an essence of bitter oranges grown beside the front gate. Every visit here is an opportunity to share the owners' passion for life, expressed through the vibrant combination of setting, art, food, unique tableware, beautiful gardens, and thoughtful hospitality. In 2012 the restaurant acquired the stellar wine collection from the Malliouhana Hotel. There is a shuttle service available for dinner, call for details. Mary Pat stocks the tiny art gallery here with amazing, and reasonable, finds from her roaming around the globe.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more