- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Straw Hat Review
Charming owners, a gorgeous oceanfront location, sophisticated and original food, and friendly service are the main reasons this stylish restaurant has been in business since the late 1990s. Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you will find appealing, tasty, and fresh choices to mix up or share for the perfect meal. Try Anguilla's only "real" bagel, tuna flatbread, jerk-braised pork belly, lobster spring rolls, or curried goat. "Fish of the day" truly means fish caught that day. Vegetarians and kids will find many options. A small garden out in the back is the source for the super-fresh greens. The big flat-screens with satellite TV in the bar make it a fine place to catch the game or make some new friends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more