- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Geraud's Patisserie Review
A stunning array of absolutely delicious French pastries and breads—and universal favorites like cookies, brownies, and muffins—are produced by Le Cordon Bleu dynamo Geraud Lavest in this well-located shop. Come in the early morning for cappuccino and croissants, or healthy fresh juices and smoothies, and pick up fixings for a wonderful and thrifty lunch later (or choose from among the list of tempting daily lunch specials). The little shop carries a small selection of interesting condiments, teas, and gourmet goodies. During the high season (December through May), a terrific Sunday brunch is available. Geraud also does a large amount of off-site catering, from intimate villa and yacht dinners to weddings. His sophisticated wedding cakes are an island wonder. Follow on facebook for daily specials.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more