- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trattoria Tramonto and Oasis Beach Bar
Trattoria Tramonto and Oasis Beach Bar Review
The island's only beachfront Italian restaurant features a dual (or dueling) serenade of Andrea Bocelli on the sound system and gently lapping waves a few feet away. Chef Valter Belli artfully adapts recipes from his home in Emilia-Romagna. Try the delicate lobster ravioli in truffle-cream sauce. For dessert, don't miss the tiramisu. Though you might wander in here for lunch after a swim, when casual dress is OK, you'll still be treated to the same impressive menu. You can also choose from a luscious selection of champagne fruit drinks, a small and fairly priced Italian wine list, and homemade grappa. Hang out on chairs on the spectacular beach before or after your meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more