- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Little Bay Review
Little Bay is on the north coast between Crocus Bay and Shoal Bay, not far from the Valley. Sheer cliffs lined with agave and creeping vines rise behind a small gray-sand beach, usually accessible only by water (it's a favored spot for snorkeling and night dives). The easiest way to get here is a five-minute boat ride from Crocus Bay (about $10 round-trip). The young and agile can clamber down the cliffs by rope to explore the caves and surrounding reef; this is the only way to access the beach from the road and is not recommended to the inexperienced climber. Do not leave personal items in cars parked here, because theft can be a problem. Amenities: none. Best for: snorkeling.
- Location: Anguilla
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more