- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sandy Island Review
A popular day trip for Anguilla visitors, tiny Sandy Island shelters a pretty lagoon, nestled in coral reefs about 2 miles (3 km) from Road Bay, with a restaurant that serves lunch and great islandy cocktails. It was the site of the Valentine's Day date on the 2011 TV show The Bachelor. From November to July you can take the "Happiness" sea shuttle from Sandy Ground ($10). The reef is great for snorkeling. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: partiers; snorkeling; swimming.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning a trip in April. Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer.... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more