- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At the Pumphouse, in the old rock-salt factory, you can find live music most nights—plus surprisingly good pub grub like wings and "killer nachos," and a mini-museum of artifacts and equipment from 19th-century salt factories. There's calypso-soca on Thursday; it's open from noon until 3 am daily, except Sunday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband and I are planning a trip in April. Read more
· News & Features
The Viceroy wants you to go big this summer. ... Read more
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering... Read more
The Viceroy Hotel Group is helping us pull through the tail-end of winter with the promise of glorious... Read more