Anguilla Travel Guide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Plan Your Anguilla Vacation
Peace, pampering, great food, and a wonderful local music scene are among the star attractions on Anguilla (pronounced ang-gwill-a). Beach lovers may become giddy when they first spot the island from the air; its blindingly white sand and lustrous blue-and-aquamarine waters are intoxicating. And, if you like sophisticated cuisine served in casually elegant open-air settings, this may be your culinary Shangri-la.
Tourism on Anguilla is a fairly recent phenomenon—most development didn't begin until the early 1980s. The lack of native topography and, indeed, vegetation...read more
Despite its small size, Anguilla has around 70 restaurants: stylish temples of haute cuisine; classic, barefoot beachfront grills; roadside barbecue stands...read more
Things To Do in Anguilla
Exploring on Anguilla is mostly about checking out...read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's