Sights & Attractions in Samoa
Things to Do in Samoa
One great reason to venture over to Samoa's other island, Savai'i...
Fancy a touch of paradise for a day, or perhaps even a week?...
Papase'ea Sliding Rocks
If you like sliding down big rocks on your backside and splashing...
|Bodies of Water, Pools||Samoa|
Robert Louis Stevenson House & Museum
The Samoans called him Tusitala, meaning "the teller of tales."...
To Sua Ocean Trench
Samoa has no shortage of waterfalls, natural-rock swimming holes...
|Bodies of Water, Viewpoints||Samoa|
Browse All Samoa Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe