Sights & Attractions in Samoa
Sights & Attractions Samoa
One great reason to venture over to Samoa's other island, Savai'i...
Fancy a touch of paradise for a day, or perhaps even a week?...
Papase'ea Sliding Rocks
If you like sliding down big rocks on your backside and splashing...
|Bodies of Water, Pools||Samoa|
Robert Louis Stevenson House & Museum
The Samoans called him Tusitala, meaning "the teller of tales."...
To Sua Ocean Trench
Samoa has no shortage of waterfalls, natural-rock swimming holes...
|Bodies of Water, Viewpoints||Samoa|
Browse All Samoa Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1799 & up -- Fiji: 5-Night Upscale Getaway w/Air & Tours Travelscene
- Devils of Tasmania IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Amazing Australia — $11,395 IExplore