Bistro Tatau Review
Located near the Apia market, Bistro Tatau is Samoa's finest special-occasion restaurant. A popular lunch spot turns into an elegant evening venue, with white-linen napery gracing the tables. While the prices are higher than many local eateries, they are less than what you'd pay at a comparable restaurant in the United States or Australia. Dishes have a Pacific fusion twist and might include delicious salt-and-pepper squid, or to-die-for-sashimi with high-grade yellowfin tuna; the cheese soufflé also gets rave reviews. For a tasty lunchtime treat, try the coconut toast with grilled banana and honeycomb butter.
- Address: Main Road and Fugalei Street, Apia
- Phone: 685/22727
- Location: Samoa
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
26 Day Road trip
Hi, we are two couples early 50's embarking on a 26 day road trip through the South & North islands in Nov. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more