If all that sun and surf has you hankering for a delicious Italian meal, this is the place to go. Owners Joe and Amanda Lam ran a restaurant by the same name in Auckland before moving to Samoa in 2009 and opening this popular lunch and dinner spot just out of Apia on the Cross Island Road. Start with a classic bruschetta or seafood antipasto for two, before savoring the delicious lobster ravioli. Another favorite is pollo di pesto (oven-roasted chicken breast with a basil and pine-nut crust, served inside spinach and pumpkin cannelloni).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more