If all that sun and surf has you hankering for a delicious Italian meal, this is the place to go. Owners Joe and Amanda Lam ran a restaurant by the same name in Auckland before moving to Samoa in 2009 and opening this popular lunch and dinner spot just out of Apia on the Cross Island Road. Start with a classic bruschetta or seafood antipasto for two, before savoring the delicious lobster ravioli. Another favorite is pollo di pesto (oven-roasted chicken breast with a basil and pine-nut crust, served inside spinach and pumpkin cannelloni).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more