Ava i Toga Bar & Restaurant
Ava i Toga Bar & Restaurant Review
Sitting pretty on a jetty that stretches out into the lagoon, this restaurant at Sinalei Reef Resort, on the island's south coast, is one of the most romantic places to dine in Samoa. The restaurant describes its cuisine as "modern Samoan" and features the freshest catch of the day and produce from local farms. Naturally, seafood is a must—consider the pan-fried coconut snapper served with fresh organic salad and the seared tuna on laupele pasta, the latter made from local spinach and served with a plum, tomato, and coconut cream sauce. American guests might like to finish off with a Polynesian version of pumpkin pie—the local pumpkin-and- pine nut tart madeleine, or the papaya-coconut cheesecake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
Looking at heading out to Australia and New Zealand in November/December 2014.
Is there any recommendation on hotels, restaurants, attractions, things to do and see in Sydney and Auckland that is unique Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more