At a Glance
- recent renovation
- good sports facilities
- children stay free when sharing parents' room
- not on the beach
Check Rates from our Partners
Tanoa Tusitala Review
Those wishing to stay in the center of town appreciate Tanoa Tusitala for its position near the harbor and the fact that it's set on 15 acres of luxuriant gardens. The hotel's recent renovation treated all 95 rooms to a smart refurbishment; walls and floors are white and contrasted with tropical bedspreads and cushions and polished-timber furniture. The double deluxe rooms with two double beds, a bathroom, and a separate dressing room are perfect for families, and all rooms open onto either a balcony or private patio. The Tamarind restaurant serves meals throughout the day, while the poolside deck bar is a good bet for snacks and pizza. Although a city hotel, the Tanoa has resort facilities, including a swimming pool, children's pool, tennis courts, and free parking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more