Samoa Travel Guide
Plan Your Samoa Vacation
This small South Pacific country (made up of 10 islands) packs plenty of visual drama with its seriously gorgeous beaches and awesome waterfalls and natural-rock pools. The bulk of the Samoa's 180,000 residents live on Upolu, which contains the capital Apia, a sleepy South Seas kind of town. Samoans still adhere to a traditional lifestyle where both family and religion play important roles and where rugby is a consuming passion.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best Samoa restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in Samoa
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thank you to all the Fodorites who helped plan this trip of a lifetime. Read more
Ok, quick review. Read more